HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Thursday, November 17, 2022

Autumn Glory | Bramble Fox

Yesterday I was up on the Bramble Fox blog. Here's my post.

Hey, Bramble Fox fans! Today I'm sharing a lovely autumn layout featuring the beautiful Autumn Glory pack, which comes with this beautiful title and a handful of leaves in different colors. Read on to see what other Bramble Fox products I used on my page. Please note that since I scrap 8 x 8, the products will look a bit larger on my layouts.


I started off my page by adding color to the background using the gorgeous Fox Cut Stencil #50 | Skinny Chevron and three colors of Distress Inks, applied with blending brushes. How beautiful is the script font and leafy detail on the Autumn Glory title piece?


I chose pinks and golds from the Harvest Market collection by Simple Stories to coordinate with my photos. I tore three patterned papers and rolled the edges, adding water to the edges, a tip I got from Julie Taylor. I found a pretty trim in my stash that matched the greenish leaves. The phrases are from Paper Snips 011 | Autumn. The shiny circular flairs were created with the Paper Snips and Epoxy Stickers.


Behind the photos, to add a little extra texture, I added a mesh chain-link fence from Fox Dies #4 | Barbed Wire.


Finally, I added a cluster to the bottom left using some torn paper, a Harvest Market sticker, elements from the Paper Snips, and a sweet heart Perspextive from the Warm Hearts Pack, and a couple of leaves from the Autumn Glory pack. How cute is that fox Epoxy flair from the Autumn Paper Snips, and the envelop with all the pretty florals, also from the same Paper Snips.


There are so many beautiful pieces to adorn your page in the Autumn Collection. Be sure to grab some if you haven't yet had a chance! And please me sure you tag us on Instagram and share your creations with us in the Bramble Fox Facebook Group.

Until Next time, have fun scrapping!



cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...