HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Saturday, December 3, 2022

Christmas Joy | Bramble Fox

I made this layout for Bramble Fox using their beautiful new Christmas Collection. I detailed my process on the Bramble Fox blog. Here's my post:

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas--yes, my first tree is up (not yet decorated), but it's definitely looking like Christmas in the Bramble Fox shop! Have you taken a look at the beautiful new Christmas collection? I used several elements from this collection to create a fun Christmas layout. (Please note that I scrap 8 x 8, so the products look a bit larger on my layouts.)


I used the Mix & A-Mingle collection by Simple Stories, but most of what you'll see on my page is by Bramble Fox. I started by assembling my basic design and then before adhering it, I applied white acrylic paint-tinted texture paste through the new "Kisses" Fox Cut Stencil #52, which has two designs on the stencil sheet.

I roughed up the edges of my patterned papers and added a sticker from the Mix & A-Mingle collection to either side of my page. Then I used the beautiful Holly Fox Cut Stencil #25 to make extra foliage. I applied several coordinating colors of Tim Holt Distress ink to white cardstock using a blending brush, added leaf veins with a pen, and fussy cut them. I creased the edges to give them dimension.


Bramble Fox makes the most gorgeous title pieces, don't they? This beautiful scripted "Christmas" Perspextive title is from the Christmas Traditions set, which has two titles that can be used together or separately. I traced the title on white cardstock and cut it out and glued the title on so that the title would stand out against everything in the background. The label holding the word "Joy," the phrase strips, and the word tabs stapled to my photos are from the Paper Snips #015, which is included in the November Fox Box Plus.


I had a bit of space on the label after adding my title, so I wrapped some festive baker's twine on the end. How beautiful are the Reindeer Woodies that I added to my embellishment clusters? You get four reindeer and two etched wooden signs.


Here's a shot of the tabs from the Paper Snips that I added to the top of the photos. The red tab wasn't showing up well against the red patterned paper, so I added a tag behind the photo to add contrast.


Finally, I added strung some ornaments fuss-cut from a Mix & A-Mingle paper and adhered them to the top, adding a bit of foam adhesive underneath to give them the appearance of dangling. A strip of patterned paper and some pom-pom trim gave my layout extra texture and a bit of whimsy. I added some pearls for some shimmer to a few of the ornaments.


I'm so excited about all the new Christmas and winter goodies! If you haven't checked them out, you really need to go do that right now! Be sure to share with us what you create by tagging us on Instagram and posting in the Bramble Fox Friends Facebook group. We love to see what you make! 

Until next time, have fun scrapping!


  cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...