HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Thursday, November 10, 2022

Boo | Bramble Fox

Yesterday I was up on the Bramble Fox blog. Here's my post...

Hey, Bramble Fox friends! Today I have a fun Halloween layout to share with you, featuring the awesome Pumpkin Stack Perspextives, along with several other Bramble Fox products. (Please note that since I scrap 8 x 8, the products look a bit larger on my layouts.)


I used Spooky collection by Pebbles to complement the Bramble Fox products I used. I started out by adding some bricks to my white background using Fox Cut Stencil #49 |Bricks along with Tim Holtz distress ink and a blending brush. I splattered some orange and black paint, and then started building my page. I tore paper for the top and bottom to give the page some interest and texture, and I tucked a spider web behind the top layers using the Pumpkin Cut File (which has a beautiful pumpkin as well as this fun spider web). And seriously, how fun is that Pumpkin Stack? It's a translucent orange, but I backed it with black cardstock to show of the detailing in the carved faces. The etched details on these pieces are just amazing--just look at that curly vine on the bottom pumpkin! The phrases stuck at the bottom of the pumpkin came from the Paper Snips 012 | Halloween, and the phrases tucked behind my photo are also from that sheet.


How cute is this black cat? It's also included in the Pumpkin Stack set. He's got the perfect mischievous face, with just a little spooky vibe, created by the fabulous etching!


Also included in the Pumpkin Stack is this adorable cat sitting inside a pumpkin, so even though I used all three pieces on one layout, you could also use this pack for three separate layouts! The Boo to You banner is from the Paper Snips 012 | Halloween.


Here's another view of the cool spider web cut file. A layer of pom-pom trim added more texture and a bit of whimsy to the top of my page. And I found these cool pumpkin embellishments in my stash. The die cuts and bat puffy stickers are from the Spooky collection.


And what little girl doesn't like a little bling? I adorned the Halloween bag die-cut with some rhinestone trim that's been in my stash for eons, and added a platinum silver heart Perspextive from the Hearts Special Edition pack because I always like to add a heart to the pages I give away.


If you haven't yet scrapped your Halloween pictures, you'll definitely want to go grab the fun and fantastic Pumpkin Stack set. There's lot of other beautiful Halloween-themed items in the Autumn Collection.

Please share your creations with us by tagging Bramble Fox on Instagram, and also share your work in our Bramble Fox Friends Facebook group. We love to see what you make with the Bramble Fox products!

Until next time...have fun scrapping!




cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...