HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Friday, December 16, 2022

Snow Happy | Bramble Fox

I'm up on the Bramble Fox blog with a happy, snowy layout. Here's my post:

Hi, Bramble Fox friends! I'm excited to share a fun and sparkly, wintry layout I created using the January Fox Box, plus a few other Bramble Fox goodies from the Christmas & Winter Collection. Please note that since I scrap 8 x 8, the products look a bit larger on my pages.


I used the Feelin' Frosty collection by Simple Stories, which perfectly complements the colors in the Bramble Fox products I wanted to use. The beautiful pink "Happy" title and the translucent blue sweater are both in the January Fox Box. How gorgeous is that etched detailing on the sweater?


I started out my page by using the Fox Cut Stencil #26 to create the snowflakes in my background. First, I used light blue distress ink and a blending brush and then I outlined the snowflakes with a fine-tip pen. I added Stickles to give the page a sparkly, glittery, snowy feel. I added a lovely patterned border at the top using a border tool which will be in the Bramble Fox shop soon. I added an extra layer of pink cardstock and two buttons with some pink thread wound around the buttons and some stitching for extra interest and dimension.


Naturally, I needed to add a lovely teal snowflake from the Snowflakes pack to one of my embellishment clusters. I love the glimmery shadow these translucent pieces add to a page!


Here's a close-up shot of the sweater, and you can see the magical shadow this one casts too. I added some glitter to the snow on the tree sticker.


Finally, I added a cluster to the top left corner. I found a pink heart Perspextive in my stash from the Warm Hearts pack to match the title because, if you've ever read my blog posts, you know I add hearts to the pages I give away. My final touch when I was done and looked back at my layout to see if it needed anything more was to punch some twiggy foliage using an old Martha Stewart punch to add in a few places. I added glitter to those too.


If you haven't yet checked out the Christmas & Winter Collection, you must go right now and pick up some beautiful things for all the photos you'll be taking for Christmas and winter! From Perspextives to Woodies to stencils to Paper Snips to cut files, you're sure to find the perfect thing to enhance your winter layouts! I hope I've given you a bit of inspiration for the January Fox Box. Please share your creations by tagging us on Instagram and in our Bramble Fox Friends Facebook Group. We love seeing what you do with our products!

Until next time, have fun scrapping!



cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...