HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Lovely Little Bunny | Bramble Fox

I'm up on the blog today at Bramble Fox. Here's my post:

Hi, Bramble Fox Fans! Today I'm sharing a layout I made featuring some sweet little rabbit Perspextives from the Bunnies & Chicks pack, along with a bunch of other fabulous Bramble Fox products. I had the perfect photos of my friend's adorable granddaughter to use with these bunnies.
I started out by figuring out my basic layout design and before adhering anything, I created three sunbursts emanating from behind the three photos. To create the sunbursts, I used my favorite stencil, Fox Cut #18, a blending brush, and pink distress ink. I splattered some watercolors to the background in two shades of pink and used a fine-tip pen to outline both the splatters and sunbursts.
The lovely title perspextive is from the April Fox Box. I used some pink alphabet Thickers from my stash, but they were the wrong sort of pink, so I rubbed some gesso over top of them. I kind of like the shabby-chic feel that gave them, and allowed them to blend in with the colors on my page. I used the Bunnies and Bloom collection from Simple Stories in addition to the Bramble Fox products. Here's a close-up of one of the bunnies. How gorgeous is the etched detailing on the Bunny Perspextive?
I fussy-cut flowers from the Floral Paper Snips 019 to make a cluster for each photo and added some stenciled flowers using Fox Cut Stencil #57 | Spring Flowers. The new blending brushes in the shop are just perfect for this detailed work. I hid a little Easter egg puffy stickers in each of these flower gardens as well as a little puffy heart (I always add hearts to the layouts I give away). I finished off my layout with some phrase stickers and white Nuvo drops.
The shop is just blooming with happy spring elements! I hope I gave you some ideas for some of these beautiful products. I can't wait to see what you do with them. Please be sure to tag us on Instagram and share your creations in the Bramble Fox Friends Facebook group

Until next time, have fun scrapping!



cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...