HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

The Good Life Includes Books | Bramble Fox

It's my turn on the Bramble Fox blog today. Here's my post:

I've always been an avid reader, and I decided to use some title pieces from the September Fox Box to create a layout documenting the books I read on my summer break. I scrap 8 x 8, so the Perspextives always look a little larger on my pages.


Don't you love the open letters on some of the Perspextives? They're awesome for backing with patterned papers. If you take a stroll through the shop, you'll find a whole bunch of titles that feature this type of open font.


I thought the Everyday Musings by Pinkfresh Studio would be the perfect collection for this layout. I found the perfect cut file of a stack of books from Paper Issues. and backed the books with different papers from the Everyday Musings collection. I used a wonky letter stamp behind the books and behind my photo. I've got loads of buttons in my stash and found a bunch to match my papers, so I thought I'd use them instead of the enamel dots I was originally going to use.

I made some tags using some of the patterned papers and typed the list of books I read this summer, glued them to the front and back of my tags, and tucked the tags behind the photo so I could pull them out whenever I want.

This layout was lots of fun to create. I hope I've given you some ideas for using the fabulous Perspextives! 



cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...