HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Friday, November 6, 2020

Fangtastic! | Bramble Fox

I created this fun Halloween layout using some awesome Bramble Fox Perspextives called Halloween Trinkets


I love the translucent Perspextives, and I'm totally in love with the etched pieces Bramble Fox has been creating lately! I primarily used Bella Blvd's Sweet & Spooky collection from a past Halloween.  


After I designed my basic composition, I decided I needed something in the background, so I swiped a Tim Holtz Distress Ink pad across my paper. I love how it looks on the textured Bazzill. I love the sparkly black letter stickers I found in my stash. I cut a witches hat out of one of the Sweet & Spooky papers and perched it on the g.


I found these super old vampire and ghost Do-Jiggies and decided they'd be perfect for this page. The speech bubbles were cut out of a Pebbles Spooky Boo paper. I lifted them up with pop dots. Those cool wonky stars are from Bramble Fox--from the Fox Stamps #2, which are a Christmas set, but many of the stamps in that set are very versatile and perfect for other themes.



How awesome are these purple witch's boots? So whimsical and fun!



cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...