HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Monday, November 9, 2020

Boo Yah! | Paper Issues Scraplift Sunday Challenge

I made this for one of the Scraplift Sunday challenges in October at Paper Issues.


Here's Cassie Wiscarson's awesome layout that I lifted. Obviously mine is going to look a little different because I scrap 8 x 8.


Here are some details. I used Bella Blvd's Sweet & Spooky collection from a couple of Halloweens ago. I love the cute little spiders in this collection. I added googly eyes to them. The die cut behind the photos is by Bramble Fox.


I always add hearts to the layouts I give away. How cute are these chipboard pieces?


I had this hairy fiber in my stash from eons ago that I thought would be perfect for a Halloween page.


Nuvo Drops were a perfect finishing touch.



cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...