HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Sunday, November 15, 2020

Sparkly | CSI Case File No. 337 + Paper Issues Sketch

Here's my page for our second November Case File at CSI. I also played along with a sketch challenge at Paper Issues.


Here are the Case File and clues for this challenge.


I obviously used the color scheme, but I also used the following evidence clues: solid paper, florals, puffy stickers, fabric brads, silver metal, frames, rhinestones, transparent elements, and circular elements. The slant of the roof in The Scene led me to choose the sketch.


Here's the sketch that inspired my page: 


Here are some details. I used lots of old stash on here. Those slide mounts are among the earliest embellishments in my stash, which means they're nearly 20 years old. That old metal Making Memories frame has been in my stash forever too. Do you recognize that alphabet paper inside that frame? It's by ki Memories. Since gray was in the color scheme, I left some of the chipboard frames raw.


The green chipboard frames are also pretty old, by Making Memories. I found some purple sparkly letters in my stash that were perfect for this fun photo of my friend's daughter. Then I found some shaped Thickers in the same glittery purple. Perfect! That purple flower thing met the transparent element clue.


Some more purple sparkly embellishments from that Thicker set and some shiny metallic purple stickers finished off my layout.






cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...