HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Bright Days | Bramble Fox

I'm up on the Bramble Fox blog today. Here's my post:

Hey, friends of Bramble Fox! Today I'm sharing a happy, colorful layout using elements from the May Fox Box and Spring Memories Bundle as well as several other Bramble Fox goodies. Please note that I scrap 8 x 8, so the products look a bit larger on my pages.
I started with my favorite stencil, Fox Cut #18, to create a sunburst on the background. I wanted to make a bright, colorful page that would match the Paper Snips 025|Snapped as well as the butterflies and title piece, and I combined several different collections from Simple Stories. I added texture to some of the patterned paper strips using the Torn Edge Border Template, which is such a great tool to have.

How awesome is that title? I just love how Bramble Fox combines two different fonts on some of their pieces.
The Flutterby pack has a handful of lovely pastel butterfly and dragonfly Perspextives.
How fun are these color cameras? They were fussy cut from the Paper Snips 025|Snapped, as were the phrase strips. Some pretty pink rhinestones tucked in with the floral clusters added a bit of pretty sparkle to my page.
And as always, I found a place to put a Heart Perspextive, as I always add a heart to the pages I give away.
The Spring Memories Bundle is chock full of beautiful products to document all your spring photos, and they are also perfect for your upcoming summer memories. Be sure to check out all of the gorgeous new products in the shop!

Please tag us on Instagram and share your creations in the Bramble Fox Friends Facebook group, as we love seeing how you use our products!

Until next time, have fun scrapping!


cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...