HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Favorite Hair Place {Bramble Fox Stash Smash Challenge}

I made this page for the current Stash Smash challenge over at Bramble Fox.


Here's the April challenge. Every month, the Stash Smash challenge gives a topic and something from your stash to you.


Here are some details. How beautiful is that shiny silver Perspextive? It was in the April Fox Box, but you can also buy it separately.


When I set out to scrap these photos from my visit to my favorite hair salon, Alter Ego, I remembered this Felicity Jane kit that had the girl with the big curly hair. It turned out to be perfect for the colors in my pictures.


As you can see, I stitched through my title and the borders and added some tangled thread behind the photos. How gorgeous is that gold bow? It's from the Glitzy and Glamour set. The star that I added to the bottom title is also a silver Perspextive.


I hope you'll come play in our monthly Stash Smash challenges.  You might win a gift certificate to buy some of these beautiful products!


cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...